Terms of Service
Regulations of the lafenice.store online store
The owner of the online store - hereinafter referred to as the Seller - is:
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store.
- Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws No. 2014, item 827)
- Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended)
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store at www.lafenice.store.
- Online store (Store) - a website available at www.lafenice.store, through which the Customer may place Orders.
- Product - products presented in the Online Store.
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between "TOP-SKÓR" PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO-PRODUKCYJNO-USŁUGOWO-HANDLOWE Agnieszka Traczyk and the Customer, concluded via the Store's website.
- Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
II GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at www.lafenice.store, which is run by the company "TOP-SKÓR" PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO-PRODUKCYJNO-USŁUGOWO-HANDLOWE Agnieszka Traczyk based in Radom (26 - 600) at ul. . Warneńska 11A / 1, NIP number: 7961937734.
- The minimum technical requirements necessary to use the Store are:
- Client access to a device with Internet access,
- Client access to e-mail,
- Client access to the web browser.
- Contact between the Customer and the Seller is possible in any form using the contact details provided on the website www.lafenice.store - via the e-mail address: hello (at) lafenice.store , by phone: (+48) 602 350 537 or in writing to the following address: "TOP-SKÓR" PPUH Agnieszka Traczyk, ul. Warneńska 11A / 1, 26-600 Radom, Poland.
- To protect against spam, the @ (at) sign in all e-mail addresses provided in the Store has been replaced with (at) .
- In order to establish e-mail contact with the Seller, replace the description (at) with @ (monkey) so that the e-mail can be sent.
- The fee for a telephone connection is charged according to the customer operator's pricelist.
- The goods that the Customer can purchase in the Store are clothing and clothing accessories.
- The Store staff makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions of the Goods and their photos most accurately characterize the product. However, with both the colors and the structure of the raw materials visible in the photos (e.g.leather, fabrics, fur) not always full and not reflect actual state Some products may ą for example ł ad makes æ wra ż more dull than actually s ą . Visible shades can ą presentable æ si ę dif no, depending on no ś ci, depending on the type and / or settings u ż device used by the Client (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) or a monitor. In in case of any doubts, please contact us before placing an Order.
- In rare cases, there may be a situation where the placed Order or part of it cannot be processed due to the lack of the Goods in the warehouse and the lack of access to the raw material from which the Goods are made, despite the information provided in the description of the Goods, as if the Goods this one was available. This may be due to an error that arose when creating the description of the Good in the Store.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of www.lafenice.store, download it and print it out.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
III RULES OF USING THE SHOP
- Registration in the Store is voluntary and not necessary to use the Store and place an Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to limit sales via the Store to persons under the age of 18.
- The Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Store with immediate effect in the event of a breach of the Regulations by the Customer, and in particular when the Customer:
- provided false, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties during the purchase or registration in the Store,
- will infringe personal rights of third parties via the Store,
- engages in behavior that is inconsistent with the law or general principles of using the network or harming the Seller's good name,
- takes actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Store.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Store may not re-register or purchase without the prior consent of the Seller.
- The customer is obligated in particular to:
- using the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, e.g. through the use of specific software or devices,
- to use the Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers and for Seller
- to use any content included in the Store only for personal use,
- to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
IV PROCEDURE FOR CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Store, go to the website www.lafenice.store, select the Product, taking all technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The choice of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the cart
- Until the "Order and pay" button is pressed, the Customer may modify the entered data and select the Product.
- After the Customer provides the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, containing information on: the subject of the order, the total price of the ordered Goods, including delivery costs (if any) and additional costs (if any), the selected payment method, the selected delivery method and delivery time.
- In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide the necessary data and press the "Order and pay" button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller in accordance with the content of these Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail sent from the address hello (at) lafenice.store, containing confirmation of all essential elements of the Order. From the moment the Customer receives this e-mail, the Sales Agreement is considered concluded.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the area of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden , Hungary, Italy and takes place at the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out by courier. Delivery costs (if any) are specified when placing the Order.
- The goods are transferred to the courier company within 1 to 7 working days. The time of delivery of the Goods on the territory of Poland is on average from 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipment by the Seller.
- The time of delivery of the Goods outside Poland may be extended to more than 3 business days. The customer will be informed about the estimated time of delivery via e-mail.
- Confirmation of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods to the Customer is made by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided by him all information regarding the Order and its implementation.
- Commodity prices are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, such as: VAT (including the rate), customs and all other components.
- The customer can pay the fee: payment via Przelewy24 (Mollie) or PayPal, cash on delivery (on delivery) by card or cash and traditional bank transfer.
- In the case of payment by traditional bank transfer, the Goods are sent after the funds are credited to the Seller's account.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. If the sales contract covers many goods that are delivered separately - from the date of receipt of the last item (Good).
- The following are not refundable:
- goods made to the customer's individual order, which are made according to his specifications - e.g. tailor-made clothing, clothing individually tailored to the customer's needs, changing the size of a component part of the product or sewing in a size not present in the standard sizes given in the description of the goods,
- cotton face masks if their packaging has been opened.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must inform the Seller about his decision by contacting him via the e-mail address: hello (at) lafenicestore, by phone: (+48) 602 350 537 or in writing to the following address: "TOP- LEATHER "PPUH Agnieszka Traczyk, ul. Warneńska 11A / 1, 26-600 Radom, Poland.
- The customer may use the template of the return form constituting Annex 1 to these regulations. However, it is not mandatory.
- The return of the goods is possible only if the goods have not been used or damaged. The goods cannot show signs of use.
- Returned Goods must be sent back in the condition in which they were received, i.e. they must have all attached tags, original packaging and proof of purchase.
- The returned Goods should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is reimbursed all payments received from the Customer, including courier costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Store), no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the withdrawal from the contract by the Customer.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the returned Goods.
- The customer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods to the Store.
- The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the returned goods as a result of using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
VII PROPERTIES OF LEATHER CLOTHING
- The leather from which the Seller produces his Goods is a natural raw material of animal origin. This material is extremely delicate and requires careful handling.
- Leather products are prone to abrasions and even tearing. Product damage caused by careless handling is not subject to complaint.
- Carrying items - such as a handbag or backpack - that cause abrasion to the clothing causes damage to the skin, which is not subject to complaint.
- The surface of natural leather is not uniform. Leather goods may show marks such as abrasions and fading. These traces are not defects and are not subject to complaint.
- Leather clothing is characterized by a relatively quick abrasion of the top layer of paint, which is intentional and not subject to complaint.
- The Seller does not guarantee the resistance of the Leather Goods to rain, sunlight and fats.
- Leather clothes should be treated with professional agents for leather products. The selection of the appropriate agent should be consulted with a specialist. The Seller is not responsible for the destruction of the Goods caused by the use of an inappropriate preservative.
- Leather clothing should be cleaned only in specialized service centers. Unprofessional cleaning may damage the skin, which cannot be claimed.
- The Buyer may submit his claims related to a defect in the Goods by sending an e-mail to the following address: hello (at) lafenice.store or in writing to the following address: "TOP-SKÓR" PPUH Agnieszka Traczyk, ul. Warneńska 11A / 1, 26-600 Radom, Poland.
- The Buyer who makes a claim under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective Goods to the following address: "TOP-SKÓR" PPUH Agnieszka Traczyk, ul.Warneńska 11A / 1, 26-600 Radom, Poland
- The buyer may request: replacement of the goods with a new one, repair of the goods, price reduction or withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant. This claim expires after one year from the date of noticing the defect.
- The Seller may refuse to replace or repair the Good if:
- this request is impossible to meet - e.g. due to the cessation of production of component parts of the Good or the lack of access to the materials from which the Good was made,
- Customer request compared to the second possible request would require high costs - e.g. request to replace the entire product with a new one if the defect relates to one element of lower value.
The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Customer.
The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the Contract of Sale.
If the warranty claim is not recognized, the Goods will be sent again to the Buyer's address.
The Seller covers the costs of return delivery of the claimed Goods.
The Seller will respond to the complaint no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request has been considered justified.
IX PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The seller uses cookie technology and processes personal data making every effort to ensure that they are properly protected.
X FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The customer may use the EU platform of the online consumer dispute resolution system (the so-called ODR platform ) available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr /.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Customers registered on the Store's website will be notified of each amendment to the Regulations by e-mail and informed about the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force upon the expiry of the notice period.